Friday, November 6, 2009

Dancing


Lina and Morisan in front of old wall in Nippori.
Super night, just Morisan, Lina and I; Yanaka dancing after 8 on a Friday night. Three people, triangularly forming something. An attempt at something. I was unbelievably clumsy, but I got to watch their unbelievable movement, and for that I am exultant. No video tonight, I just did my bit then watched in awe as the complexity unfolded. There is so much to their perfection, and intricacy. Such grace and incredible subtlety, moving across and through each other. Synchronicity that makes me want to jump for joy... Complex movement and incredible beauty, so much being given, and there I am in this huge city, the only person privy to the beauty, 'cos I stopped and watched...
Take your lovely hearts in your hands and let it speak for you, you just say silly things, but your heart knows things that are so wondrous and revelatory, revealing the best in you, the best in all.
Oh, I am drunk on love, and some Japanese sake! This is such a special place, I am so humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment