Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You beaut country


Yesterday I walked to Bronte beach. Such a wonderful day, very clear skies and a great breeze. I just needed to stretch out, put on some music and move. I nearly fell over, as I was gobsmacked by the colour of the sky, which the camera cannot capture whatsoever, it just made me gasp, it's velvet depth and magnitude. I stopped a few times for lunch and stretching, got lost and then found my way again. Had to ask an English tourist for directions!



Got to the beach and entered the water, the surf was so rough, the flags were 2 meters apart, and it was full on. I loved it, I just felt the strength of the ocean, and didn't stray far out, Just kept safe and still got knocked over. Screaming and laughing, bumping bodies everywhere, out of control. I love the contrasts between different beaches. It was so sublime, and I took the bus home feeling replete.
This morning I got up at 5am to join Lisa at Flemington flower markets
and see the sun rise. It was lovely, and such a great thing to do. I am addicted to new stimuli that's for sure. Tired now. House full of the smell of tuberoses.

2 comments:

  1. These sorts of electrical generators are also restricted in a couple of ways.
    This is especially real relative the quantity of Colloidal Silver that you
    could use them. If you go beyond 15ppm after that you will find it to be really challenging to obtain the
    preferred substance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Backlink structure is where you get various other websites to link
    back to your site, ideally websites with much better web page rank than yours.
    A web site with a well constructed backlinks ranks well along with Google and appears on the very first few web pages of
    the search engine result web page (SERP).

    Visit this blog for more information about Spinning Articles Software.

    ReplyDelete