Saturday, January 9, 2010

PACIFIC OCEAN


Now there are 2 larikeets dead on the power lines outside
Pacific gave great green glass walls of water yesterday, cold and fabulous. Big waves, lots of rip, no worries for me. I relish the underwater, and can see for miles. When I come up for air occasionally I frolick in the foam, it is total fantasy.
Sit by the edge of the water listening to the children scream in delight and remember being a child and the excitement. I see those kiddies and think they are hooked, they have found a favourite thing that is greater than anything else.
I love being a bit further out than anyone else, and being between 2 big waves and for a few instants you can imagine you are in really deep ocean, way away from land, but then I get scared and duck down to the sandy bottom again.
We bought a car on Friday, drove the shit out of it on Saturday and now it is fucked. Ripped off! Parramatta Road car salesmen are the devil. Have to check the contracts, urgh! We are such suckers. Camera died as well.
Went to the RSPCA shelter to find a doggy, and there weren't many, so we just looked at one, but the guy said we weren't suited. I was sad. Oh well, we began. Saw many great cats though. First things first.
It is massively hot this weekend, I had forgotten what it was like. I feel like a walking zombie unless I am wet. Watercoloring today and the Necks tonight, live!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You have so many things going on.... New (crapped out) car, dog and pussy???
    What else is there in your action packed schedule?
    JP

    ReplyDelete