Saturday, January 16, 2010

Car is fixed


Saturday morning, and the weather is looking like a top beach day. Have baking to attend to (cake, not me). Dead rat smell has abated, thank goodness. Have a long list of things to attend to, but writing seems like the best way to formulate plans.
Had a great day yesterday with lots of action and achievement, sometimes it is good to bite off too much to chew. Running around and seeing people, making phone calls and getting lots done. I think it is from drinking green tea all day, just bag tea, but it gives you a green hit that powers you from the inside, and I went to the doctor to get the results from my blood tests and she said they have never been better and I can begin reducing my medication. I am no longer at risk of diabetes. My advice to those in danger: 'Go East'.
Last night's opening at ICAN was super fun, partly due to Carla's brilliant Sangria drinks, and partly because the love was there. Good work, interesting people and lots of fun. Dinner afterwards was a long drawn out affair, and surprisingly relaxed.
The car is running perfectly, and I have high hopes for this to continue. Will it get us over the mountains? We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment