Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sorry, dreams:



Dreamt of unguents, creams and lotions. Strange things I was putting on my face, I didn't know what they were, it was all in Japanese.
Then another dream of being on a bus, at the front, and not having any pants on, but it wasn't bad, I was getting up and bending over, smiling and saying "Sorry I don't have any pants on", and someone at the back of the bus called out "we don't mind!"
Then a real doozy, very complicated, but profound, set here again, but in the past, post-war...bombed out buildings, and queues of war-torn individuals. I was in a line, trailing out a building, to get something to drink. When I get to the counter, a man gives me tea, and I don't speak the language and try to pay, it is exorbitant, and I am rifling through my bag to find money, and someone taps me on the shoulder and says it is alright, he has given this to me and paid for it himself. I am looking at him, and he is the embodiment of Buddha...I somehow know this.
Then to top it all off, no kidding, I dreamt of a beautiful thick roast lamb sandwich, on white bread, with lots of mint sauce...yum.
Tokyo energy is so mega. I still find myself dazzled, and pinching myself to really believe I am here. One week to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment