Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ichigo ichie






Leaving was hard, but my last day was golden. I cleaned the house and did the best yoga session I have ever done, arriving at new developments exquisitely. Two hours of action and I was so relaxed. Went to Nippori and met Izumi and Morisan to go to a sushi bar where you can drink as much as you like for Y500. And that we did, so from 2pm till 5, we ate and drank shochu with tea. Yum. Wonderful company, great food, and not enough time. Lina came and met us, and then Morisan and her took me to the airport, where we hit one last bar. It was so good to have them with me, and when I went through security, I nearly turned back. I wanted to, with every fibre in my being, but I am sensible and went forward and faced what I have to face.
Time is now, in the moment, enjoy the moment, be in the moment. Every moment matters, and existence is a sequence.
I am back in Oz, after flying over the stars and seeing the sun rise from the airplane. Fanatic fan of airplane window.
Cairns airport;

Absolutely great to see PJ, and when I got home I was like, 'this isn't too bad'.
So that time is over, but while it is still fresh in my mind I want to savour it, and love it, and relish it.
I am so grateful for what they all taught and shared with me. I am so so so happy I met wonderful people who I could connect with on so many levels and who I love, and who I want to work with in the future. We have plans!
I slept on my soba pillow last night, like a baby, the crunching of the Japanese chaff like wind in the trees, and love in my heart. Thank you Mihune, thank you every one. I feel forever changed.
Enjoy the moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment