Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Not much to say

A bit overwhelmed. Last night in Tokyo. Last performance with Yanaka group for the year.
Went to Izumi's dress rehearsal for a performance she is doing on Saturday, terribly good, and very moving. Made me cry twice. Great new gallery, run by Keiko Kamma. Keiko was on keyboards, and the experience was superb. Great artist as well, could really relate to what I saw.
Dinner afterwards at the wonderful Bandai restaurant, the place we first went to Hori who performed with us as well came and later, Gotto, a bhutto dancer came. So many shochu drinks, I don't know. Pretty legless on the way home. Watched the video I filmed and it's better than I thought it would be.
All I know is I was trying to be in the moment, but tense, and once again shy at intervening. Morisan had asked everyone to bring objects with them, one from far away and one close by for me to place in the space. Great idea, and needed many hours to develop. I would've liked the performance to continue.
Hm.
Said goodbye to Hiharu and that was very sad.
Getting on plane tomorrow, but am meeting the others for sushi and sake beforehand. See you in Oz folks. Beach and bush time.
Love xxx

2 comments: