Monday, December 7, 2009

I needed to believe in something



I think I have found it. I was at Asakusa temple today at sunset, and seeing the pagoda against the twilight sky, gold against that awesome blueness, with one star behind it, I was a true believer. I stood in the freezing cold wind, warmed by beauty, my eyes couldn't get enough of that structure, it is like a golden dragon, and rises into the air like this magic apparition, and I feel it inside me.
Once again I feel on the edge of ecstasy, and as I come home I can't stop smiling, because I know all I need to do is continue, and it will be alright.
"Can you feel it? Nature is tenderly surrounding you."
"The nostalgic aroma of nature..."
"Life is graceful when you sit in time ticking slowly."
"It comforts you when you are down and gently untangles tense feelings."
"Can you hear it? The leaf is breathing in the air."
"Calm your mind. Don't forget. Small nature is next to you."
I kid you not, this was printed on a shopping bag I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment