Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The trains stop at midnight here as well


This was something I did not know. Was in the 'city' last night and discovered that, for the first time...also the buses stop running! Hell, I could've walked home but it was pouring rain. Walked to Central, enjoying the emptiness, passing clubs full of really young people, and ended up getting a cab. Am I really this old and clueless about the way this town works? Obviously.
Worked at home yesterday and was actually engrossed, for once. Making headway, time passing fast. I totally deserved to go out and get trashed, eat Korean bbq, drink their version of shochu, called soju, then followed by a waste of money at IMAX, watching Avatar dross in 3-d. What crap. I feel like I am on another planet, when it comes to entertainment. I would've been happy hanging out on George Street watching the flurries of vomit.
A warm wind blows today and I am excited about getting more work done. Got the music pumped up, and all systems go. A bit of yoga, a quick bike ride and I am in!

No comments:

Post a Comment