Monday, April 19, 2010

Chorus of frogs

(Made Mole chicken for this on Sunday, urgh! Weird dish, not one I would try again.)
My neighbours have a pond, and a few weeks ago I saw tadpoles, well, they have hatched and now there is a symphony of sounds out the back. I am hoping they will feast on the cockroaches and spiders, (please!).
Just returned from a concert at Angel Place, wonderful music, very transporting. Tremendous Bach, so great; "Wo gehest du hin?" - Where are you going. Choral clarity, and purity. Such energy, it goes so quickly when you're enjoying it. I just get lost in it. Forget myself and become so involved in the music, it is very great.
Came home and barely saw a soul. It's exciting going out at night when you haven't been out at night for a while. I really noticed the trees, they look so otherworldly in the artificial lights, and the waxy bushes with their hush tones. I look up and see the Southern Cross, and feel happy and safe in it's formation.
Feel strong today, have taken my sustenance, and now the outcome is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment