Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is it morning already?

How big is this bottle of booze? I promise to empty it so that I can bring it back and make something beautiful out of it.

After reading Saturday by Ian McEwan, I wake up at 3am to look out the window, and see the pastel lit action, oh yes there's a car pulling out of the parking lot and only about a dozen lights on in people's homes and 2 stars visible. Just buzzing in me, and all the time I am thinking of Kamakura and the stars I saw there. There weren't many, but what was so profound was how aligned they were. I saw 3 in a straight line across the horizon. And I mean straight! How is this possible that even the stars here are organised?
Talking to PJ tonight, and he said he thought I was in Sarah-land, as the anality of the place is kind of what I am like much of the time. This goes here, that goes there...oh dear. Do I need more of this time wasting? A part of me wants to buy a house in Miyajima, and get cracking on aligning my soul with the spirits.
I want to learn how to sit so still and be so quiet, and look so beautiful all the damn time.

No comments:

Post a Comment